Tuesday 18 August 2020

The Mouse Deer Tricked the Crocodile

The mouse deer ran fast leaving Pak Tani's house. He had just escaped from Mr. Farmer's chicken cage by tricking the dog. After feeling a little far from Pak Tani's house, Mouse Deer then looked back afraid that the Dog or Pak Tani was chasing him.
The Mouse Deer Tricked the Crocodile

“Looks like The Dog and Pak Farmer didn't come after me, thank goodness. Farmer almost made me satay. Now I take a short break under a shady tree. " said the hare.

Trying to Cross the River

The hare decided to rest for a while before continuing his journey. After feeling less tired, he then continued his journey to the middle of the forest so that Pak Tani would not catch him. But on the way he was blocked by a river which was wide enough. The hare thought hard about how he could cross the big river.

"Oh, there's a big river. How do I cross this river? My little body is also not good at swimming. If I force myself to cross, I will definitely drown. " he spoke to himself.

The hare saw a group of banana trees growing near the river. He then tried to knock down some banana trees. "Ah, there is a group of banana trees. I'll use the banana tree to cross. " he said again. "Wow, these banana trees are heavy." The hare complained. He pushed the banana trees one by one until they fell. The plan was for the hare to use banana tree trunks to cross the river.

Bitten by a crocodile

While he was busy pushing banana trees, a river crocodile observed the hare. “Ah there is a mouse deer on the river bank. Incidentally my stomach is hungry. " Crocodile said to himself. Pak Crocodile then swam to the river bank. He stuck his mouth out towards the hare's feet and hap! Pak Crocodile bit the hare's leg.

"Ouch my leg hurts!" cried the hare in pain, when he saw his leg, he was surprised because apparently Pak Crocodile had bit his leg. "Mr. Crocodile please don't eat me."

"Shut up you hare. I'm hungry now hare." Pak Crocodile doesn't care.

"Yes, I know Mr. Crocodile, but now my stomach is also hungry ... Let me find food first and then you eat my body. I can't possibly run from you Mr. Crocodile." The hare begged Pak Crocodile.

The Mouse Deer cheated Mr. Crocodile

"Okay. I'll give you the opportunity to find food first. But watch out, don't try to run away from me, little." said Mr. Crocodile. Mr. Crocodile stupidly believed in mouse deer. He did not know that the mouse deer had plans to escape.

"Mr. Crocodile, you have many friends, right?" asked the mouse deer.

"Why small? My friends in this river are many small." said the crocodile.

"Please call your friends to eat me. But beforehand let me find food first. There is plenty of food around the river, let me eat until I'm full. After I'm full you can eat me." answered the mouse deer.

Pak Buaya is a little suspicious of the mouse deer request. Pak Crocodile threatens Si Kancil so that he doesn't try to lie. "You're not trying to lie to me, hey mouse deer? Don't try to lie to me deer!" threaten Mr. Crocodile.

"How could I lie to you, Mr. Crocodile? My body is small, it can't be against you." answered the mouse deer.

Pak crocodile believed then called his friends. "Hi, friends! Let's go to the riverbank for lunch. There is a delicious mouse deer waiting. " said Pak Crocodile to his friends. Then he let the mouse deer on the banks of the river to find food.

After the mouse deer finished looking for food, he went to Pak Crocodile & asked the number of his friends. "Mr. Crocodile, may I know how many friends you have? My body is small, how do you want to share my flesh with your friends fairly if you don't know the number of your friends?" asked the mouse deer.

"Wow, my friends are many small. I don't know how many." said the crocodile.

"Very well then I'll help count your numbers. Line up from here to the other side of the river." said the mouse deer.

Mr. crocodile obeyed the request of the mouse deer. The crocodile immediately asked his friends to line up. "Hi friends, line up across the river. The hare wanted to count how many of us there were so that the meat could be divided evenly between us. " shouted Mr. Crocodile.

"One ... Two ... Three ... Four ... Five ..." The hare immediately jumped from one crocodile's back to the next of the crocodiles while counting. Arriving across the river, the mouse deer immediately fled quickly while waving his hand while saying goodbye to the crocodiles. "Goodbye, Mr. Crocodile, thank you for helping me take you across the river." said the mouse deer.

“You insolent deer tricked me! I haven't eaten your meat but you run away. "Pak crocodile angry.

"I still want to live. Who is a fool to eat a crocodile." The mouse deer laughed out loud as he ran fast into the forest.

The crocodiles were very angry with the behavior of the deer while regretting their stupidity.

More on Mouse Deer Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment