Tuesday 18 August 2020

The Mouse Deer Cheated the Tiger

The folklore of Mouse Deer cheated the tiger is the continuation of the fable story of deer and crocodile. After successfully crossing the river by tricking the crocodiles, Si Kancil took a break in the middle of the forest. Not feeling his stomach felt hungry again because he kept running after crossing the river, afraid of being chased by the crocodiles. After feeling a little tired, he then took a walk in the middle of the forest to find food. At that time, a hungry tiger suddenly appeared to block him.
The Mouse Deer Cheated the Tiger

"Wow, I'm so glad I met you Mouse Deer. Incidentally, my stomach is hungry." said Mr. Tiger to Kancil, grinning showing his sharp fangs.

Mouse Deer looked calm even though he was actually very scared. He thought how to trick this hungry tiger. Finally, he thought he would use the same trick as the crocodile trick, namely to pretend that he wanted to find food first.

"Let me find food first Mr. Tiger. After I'm full, you can eat me." answered the mouse deer.

"Is it true that I can eat you? You don't try to trick me Kancil. I'll give you the opportunity to find food first, but if you run, I can definitely catch you Mouse Deer." Mr. Tiger threatens Kancil.

"Of course Mr. Tiger, how can my small body escape from your pursuit? I will find food first, but can Mr. Tiger turn around first? I'm afraid to see sharp fangs." said Mouse Deer.

"All right, I turned around. When finished eating, tell me Kancil." said Mr. Tiger.

After Mr. Tiger turned around, Kancil immediately fled. Meanwhile, Mr. Tiger was waiting impatiently for Mouse Deer to eat.

"Haven't you eaten Kancil yet? Asked Mr. Tiger, starting to get upset.

For a long time there was no answer from the mouse deer, Mr. Harimau turned around. After turning around, Mr. Tiger was surprised to realize that Kancil had run away. Mr. Tiger angry has been tricked by Kancil. He immediately pursued the hare by looking at the traces left by the hare.

The Mouse Deer Deceived Tiger

"How stupid I can be tricked by the hare. Watch out for you Mouse Deer! Wherever you go, I will chase you." Mr. Tiger screamed furiously.

Meanwhile the hare continued to run in the middle of the forest quickly and was short of breath. At one point he saw a snake sleeping. The hare immediately stopped running for fear of waking the snake.

"Wow, there is a sleeping snake. I have to stop for a moment, don't let this snake wake up. But if I stay here, Mr. Tiger will definitely catch me. How about this?" Mouse Deer tried to find a way.

But it wouldn't be Si Kancil if he wasn't smart. He got the sense to go back to deceive Mr. Tiger hungry.

"Let me sit here first waiting for Mr. Tiger." Kancil said to himself.

Not long after that, Mr. Tiger arrived at Si Kancil's place and threatened to eat him immediately.

"It turns out that you're here Kancil. Insolent you deer dare to trick me. I'll soon eat you now." said Mr. Tiger.

"Shhh ... please don't talk out loud Mr. Tiger. Now I'm being ordered by Sulaiman to guard his belt." said Si Kancil, pointing at the sleeping snake.

"You think I'm stupid Kancil? That's a snake, not a belt. Come here Kancil let me eat your body. I'm tired of your tricks." said Mr. Tiger very angry.

"Wow, it turns out that Mr. Tiger doesn't know about the belt of King Sulaiman, the ruler of the beasts. The King of the Forest doesn't know? Who wears King Solomon's belt, then he will be feared by all the animals in the forest." Mouse Deer tried to trick Mr. Tiger back.

"Don't you cheat again Kancil! I don't believe you!" Mr. Tiger yelled at the mouse deer.

"If you don't believe it, please try using this belt first. Trying won't hurt right?" said Mouse Deer

"Hmmm ... there's a point too. Okay, I'll try it here first." Mr. Tiger thinks there is nothing wrong with trying the snake's actual belt.

Mr. Tiger stuck out his tongue to stroke the belt before putting it on. It made the sleeping snake wake up. The snake then became furious at the tiger for interrupting his rest time.

"Tiger cheeky! Why are you disturbing my sleeping time?" shouted the snake to the tiger.

The tiger was surprised, it turned out that the belt was a snake. The tiger immediately retreated to get away from the snake, but the snake quickly coiled around the tiger's body while biting it. The tiger did not want to lose, he also bit the snake's body and scratched the snake's body with its sharp claws. For a long time the Tiger fought fiercely with the snake. The hare immediately took the opportunity. Cleverly immediately ran fast away from the two of them.

"I have to quickly run before they both realize what really happened." The hare immediately ran & disappeared in the middle of the forest.

More on Mouse Deer Stories:

No comments:

Post a Comment