Tuesday 4 August 2020

The True Mother

Once upon a time in ancient times, in a dense forest, there lived a mother cat with her child. The mother cat is very fond of her child, so she always spoiled her child. Every day he is always looking for food for his child, even when his child has grown. As a result, the kitten grows into a lazy cat.
The True Mother

One day the mother cat fell ill. He was tired because he always worked hard to find his family's food. The mother cat then called her child. The mother cat tells her that she is sick. He then advised his son to learn to find his own food.

"My child, You have grown up. Learn to find your own food to be able to live independently. Mother is currently very ill, child. I can no longer find food for you. " said the mother cat.

Kitten Goes to Leave Her Mother

The kitten, which had become accustomed to living lazily, felt that her mother had chased her away subtly. The kitten feels that his mother doesn't love him anymore. "Oh, so you don't love me anymore. Alright I'll go. " He then just left his mother who was old and sick.

The kitten walks indefinitely. One time he looked up his head. He saw the sunlight with its dazzling light. He dreamed that if his mother was the sun, of course his life would be happy.

"O, mighty sun will you take me as your child?" the kitten asked the sun.

"Why do you want to be my child, kitten?" the sun asked back because he was surprised.

"You look really powerful. I want to be as mighty as you are. " replied the kitten.

"Hmm ... maybe it just looks like that. In fact, in this world I'm not always powerful. There is still someone who can defeat me. " answer the sun.

"Who is it?" Asked the kitten.

"Cloud. Clouds often cover my face so you don't see it. " answer the sun.

Hearing the sun's answer like, the kitten thinks, then the cloud is the mother. He was looking for clouds.

"Kind-hearted cloud, will you be my mother?" asked the kitten.

"Become my child? Why do you want to be my child? " Asked the clouds.

"Your sun says it's better than him." replied the kitten.

"Oh, is that what the sun said? Kitten, know that there are still people who can defeat me on earth. On is the wind. If the wind comes to attack, then my body is scattered. I was flown here and there until it was crushed into water. " answer the cloud.

The kitten said nothing about the clouds. Then he ran towards the strong wind, "Hi wind, wind, will you be my mother? So that I can be free to fly here and there like You are. "

"Listen kitten, even though I look free to fly here and there, but don't you think I'm always happy. I still often have problems because there are still more powerful than me. He is a hill. Even though I am able to move freely, but if there is a hill in front of me, I cannot continue my journey. " answer the wind.

Hearing the wind's answer, the kitten immediately ran towards the hill. He also asked the hill, "High hill, will you adopt me as your son?"

"What do you expect from me?" Asked the hill.

"You are strong and strong. I want to be like you. " replied the kitten.

"My life is not free from problems. There are still those who often disturb my composure. " Answer the hill.

"Is it true ? Who is he?" asked the kitten.

"Buffalo. He often gore my body until it is damaged and razed to the ground. " answered hill.

The kitten immediately ran towards the buffalo. The kitten seems to be getting tired. After asking the buffalo, it turns out that the buffalo states that the binding rattan is what makes his life uneasy. "My life is not calm, kitten. You see my body's binding rattan, he is more powerful than me. "

Then the kitten ran into a rattan field. According to rattan, his life was not happy, because it was often bitten by a group of rats that his body was sick all. "Really, kitten, I'm weak, my body is often bitten by rats. They are more powerful than me. "

Hearing the rattan's answer, the kitten immediately ran towards the rat hole. There is a family of rats. The kitten then says what it means. "O mighty rat, will you raise me to be your child?"

Of course the mother mouse feels suspicious, there is a cat wanting to be her adopted child, because so far it has been the cat that is the predator of the rat. "Is your request not the wrong kitten?" Asked the parent mouse full of suspicion.

"Not. I really want to be your child. According to the rattan you are more powerful. " Answer the kitten.

"What do you mean, mighty? Our life is often overwritten by misfortune. In this forest there are animals that often kill our children as food. " replied tikus.

"Is it true? Who is that brave man? " Asked the kitten.

"In the forest there is an old cat that my children are afraid of. He always preys on rats in the forest. However, these days our children are brave enough to play outside because they say the cat is old and sick. Moreover, the only child who is the most loved left him. The old cat seemed to suffer terribly due to severe illness, while the child actually left him. " answered the mouse.

Hearing the explanation of the rat, the kitten immediately sat limp thinking of her mother. He realized now that his act of leaving his mother was very wrong. Not feel the tears dripping. He felt very homesick for his mother, a true mother. He felt very guilty towards his mother. Without thinking, the kitten immediately returned to meet his mother. From then on he was no longer a spoiled and lazy cat.

2 comments: